Sunday, March 15, 2015

Why Did I Make This Blog?

Why did I make this blog?

I made this blog for the simple fact that I want to share my ideas, findings, creativity, and love for HALARIOUS you tubers.

I'm a big fan of SMOSH , Shane Dawson , and/or other comedic you tubers. Sometimes I want to do something so crazy just for them to notice how much I appreciate them with all of my heart. I am 13 years old and I've often thought about what it would be like if I wasn't here anymore. After I went into depression after my 11th birthday and almost died eating my birthday dinner I started losing a very shocking amount of weight .Not long after I was introduced to SMOSH, Shane Dawson , etc. I was swept into my own world of HALARIOUS immature jokes and some silly skits but that world was my own world that took me away from everything: My Evily unhelpful family , grades , eating issues , and being separated from my only two TRUE best friends (yes I do have friends but they aren't really my TRUE best friends) most of the time I just lay down on my bed till 4:00 am and think about everything till I get so sad I make a bath and sit there for another hour and watch more you tube     and go to bed. I love Smosh and Shane Dawson so much and I just hope they know how much I do.

As you know because I've told you so many times before I love smosh and Shane Dawson so much, so I dedicate this blog to them and hope one day they see it and know how much they mean to me. 

I will post by weekly talking about my book I'm writing and new smosh and Shane Dawson videos, but I will also talk about what's happening with me and post some of my art and photography. 
                                      I hope you enjoy my new blog I love you guys!😄
                                                           Brittany  L.  Carden


P.S. Don't freak if I forget to post every week I have a terrible memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment